Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hello Tin Man.

Even more noteworthy than our all-time high of $3.15, is the consistantly high volume of trading (with its associated value in dollars) during the 51 weeks of our highest-priced era. In part, this is what I said in my message of October First last year:

“For 51 consecutive weeks, from 17 September 2001 to 9 September 2002, the stock never dipped below one dollar (except for one day, 22 January 2002, when the Opening was 0.92 and the Closing was 1.07). Whenever the price descended towards one dollar, it shot right back up again. Averaging out all the Highs and Lows, during those 51 consecutive weeks from mid September 2007 to early September 2008, the average trade was at $1.80 per share.

“Actions speak louder than words. For those 51 consecutive weeks of dollar plus trading, the investment in Fancamp was hundreds of millions. The money was spent with every expectation of making a sizable profit. Were those expectations 100% without any basis in reality? Do the investors of today (who are cashing in at below five cents a share) have a superior grasp of reality?

“Especially notable was the volume of 19.9 million shares for the week beginning 17 September 2007 (not including OTC trading in the USA). In terms of Canadian dollars (at the $1.99 price of the average trade that week), it adds up to $21.89 million in trading volume. As a point of reference (and as a point of comparison) Fancamp’s present market cap is $6.25 million.

“The all-time high came nearly six months later, on 5 March 2008.
The volume that day was 650,000 shares.
The opening was $2.85. The closing was $2.99.
The low was $2.77. The high was $3.15.”

The link to my entire earlier message follows:
http://agoracom.com/ir/Fancamp/forums/discussion/topics/623881-mr-lafleur-unloads-451k-into-public-market-sept-24-14/messages/1955817#message

New Message
Please login to post a reply