Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hello BlueBird.

You’ve written that the PR firm “is planning a distribution of 100,000 over the next 12 months at the enterprise and institutional level.” As they say, “Inquiring minds want to know.” My mind is one of them.

#1) Are you are talking about 100,000 shares? Or is it 100,000 units? Could it be 100,000 people?

#2) 100,000 shares at 2.5 cents = $2,500. I know we’ve cut our spending. Even so, $2,500 will not get us very far.

#3) Also, even a high percentage fee—of ten percent (for example)—will only net the PR Firm $250. I find it hard to believe, we’re going to get a whole lot of action for $250.

#4) What kind of PR Firm would first put raising $2,500 (for a $250 fee) into a “planning” stage, even before attempting such a momentous endeavor? Do you know who it is?

#5) Doing this (as you say), Will require “12 months at the enterprise and institutional level”? The PR Firm (with its PR expertise) cannot interest enough of these enterprises and institutions, collectively, to pony up a total of $2,500 sooner?

#6) Do you know who any of the enterprises or institutions are? Not one of them can afford the total expense all on its own (nor earlier than, piecemeal, “over the next 12 months”)?

#7) Could this be a distribution to 100,000 enterprises and institutions (rather than the distribution of 100,000 shares)? As you may recall, over the better part of a year, Shareholders for Accountability at Fancamp, repeatedly attempted to get our Great Sovereign or any of his Board of Directors even to discuss with us our proposition that a mere 200 enterprises and institutions be contacted.

New Message
Please login to post a reply