Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
Message: Now that results are out will this secretive PR company make an appearance?

how much are the court costs??? What is that litigation going to do to the company. Will we need to settle, and if so, how much. If you read the Sedar filings, a change of control in the company can net the CEO or CFO around 750,000 (i can't remember the exact figure but it's ridiculous).

So if this case involves JL and he wins, that is giong to be a serious hit to the company.

As for an update on the website, i've been saying that for years. It's pathetic and amateurish. But if we are getting a complete overhaul, i'd like to include a new CEO as part of my wish list!

Also, do you remember the latest deal with Sheridan about 4 months ago when we acquired some properties and an NSR. We issued 10M shares...

I've always believed Sheridan does not have the best interest for this company and Fancamp is used as a tax shelter. So i'm not surprised to see our latest downturn when those shares became free to trade. Am i out to lunch?

GLA

Eudai

New Message
Please login to post a reply