Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hello Tony.

As others, I also took note of our recent 1.5 cents low. If anything, the new low reinforces my previously stated contentions that, for the last three years, liquidity in our shares and a viable market for our shares are not realities.

All the daily records I reference go back to 21 September 2000. After that date and before last year, there were only four days that our shares traded as low as 2 cents. Even in terms of the light trading of the early years, the minuscule trading on those four days was more an anomaly than any kind of reality.

On 3 January 2001, 1000 shares traded for the day.
The opening was 2 cents. The close was 4 cents.
At an average price of 3 cents, approximately 30 dollars changed hands that day.
The rest of that January, all the trades were between 4 cents and 6 cents.

On 21 March 2001, 1000 shares traded for the day.
At an average price of 3 cents, approximately 30 dollars changed hands that day.
The rest of that March, all the trades were between 4 cents and 5 cents.

On 7 November 2001, 500 shares traded for the day.
The opening was 2 cents. The close was 7 cents.
At an average price of 4.5 cents, approximately 23 dollars changed hands that day.
The rest of that November, all the trades were between 3 cents and 7 cents.

On 19 November 2002, 500 shares traded for the day.
At an average price of 3 cents, approximately 15 dollars changed hands that day.
The rest of that November, all the trades were between 3 cents and 9 cents.

The total trading at 2 cents for all the years on record, before last year, was well under one hundred dollars. It is my contention that this kind of trading is not honest-to-goodness real trading. It is my belief that the odds are that real trading in FNC will recommence (but I’m the last one to say when).

New Message
Please login to post a reply