Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

What I would do if I was anybody:

1. Hold a meeting of the board of directors to replace Smith for incompetence and gross neglection of shareholders, as he has not demonstrated anything as evidenced by the SP.

Yes it would cost but better without him at the helm. I believe (iMHO) that he has passed his best before date. A person that knows what they are doing could turn around this company pretty much over night.

2. Go to CIA and try to make a deal for the Lamelee property - 15 - 20m sh CIA plus return the 20m+ shares of FNC that CIA hold- fair deal, good for them and us (about 13% reduction in FNC O/S) incude the NSR at a reduction as a sweetener like they did back in the fall when FNC bought Sheridan

3. Approach FN community to try and sell 10% of the McFoulds (BOL & KWG) min $5m so they have a hat in the game partnering with KWG for the chro ite.

4. Hire someone that knows business, preferably with person skills, and send him over to negotiate with Pangang for the benefication rights and the possibility of a J/V with FNC on Magpie. (I would be very aggressive to sell/jv this prop.)

This is the highlight of FNC. If nothing came of that then CRISTAL from Egypt or another major - you just need to get off your ass and talk to parties that would be interested

5. Wait for UBS to spin off its silicon venture, sell all shares @ $0.50

6. Start doing more drilling on their copper, gold and other neglected prop.'s

7. Get more info on the St. Georges platinum prop.

But who am I, a nobody ... a shareholder in Fancamp which looks good on paper.

Yes, Dr. Peter Smith has done some good things for this company but maybe it's time for him to step aside.?

Something outside the box.

Enough venting for today.

Terry

New Message
Please login to post a reply