Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hello Tony.

Regarding your (1) MD&A quote (partially reading, “This material is a source of lithium and could well be of economic interest, given the present state of that market.”) and your (2) subsequent question about it (“Why so secretive?”):

First, thank you for posting the MD&A reference and for taking the time—very helpfully—to stay on top of things. Second, I take note of your continuing and tireless curiosity about ulterior motives.

I tried—too many times to count—to get to the bottom of all ignored opportunities to communicate, according to any kind of simple coherent plan. There’s no substitute for my hard-learned experiences of talking to the wall. It’s taught me better than any of my best efforts trying to apply logic or deep thought.

Trust me. Absolutely, there are no ulterior motives. This is purely a question of some of the brain cells failing to function, or of the brain cells becoming atrophied or injuriously stuck together, or a question of some brain matter being deficient or missing from the very beginning.

Trust me. No sinister schemes are in play. Also, don’t panic over the fumbling and bungling. Keep in mind, there are other perfectly healthy areas of the brain, which are cut off from the damage, and which, apparently, continue to function exceptionally well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply