Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

2016-05-24 10:35 ET - News Release

“Fancamp Exploration Ltd. has staked a series of claim blocks targeting possible lithium, cesium, tantalum and rare earth element occurrences in pegmatites….the company plans to ground check all of these in early summer.

“Regarding the recently acquired Jumonville property east of Chibougamau (see news release of April 20, 2016), the lepidolite occurrences associated with granite-pegmatite complexes are due to be investigated in early June.

In my opinion, these are considered as a significant news announcement. Here are my reasons.

The most abundant lithium mineral occurring in pegmatites is spodumene. Other minerals include amblygonite, lepidolite, petalite, and triphylite-lithiophilite. These most commonly occur in mineral assemblages that are characteristic of inner zones and replacement bodies of pegmatites. Pegmatite deposits, on the other hand, must contain 1.0 percent Li2O in order to be mined profitably.

Unlike other types of mineral exploration, investors are responding very positively to the results of grab samples, not drilling results. It is easier to stake the entire area rather quickly with much less incurring cost.

If the company goes on as planned, we will see the results from late July till the end of September. I'm holding my shares to take a chance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply