Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Im following this message board already for several years and im a retail investor in Fancamp for many years too.

A while ago i did sent Peter an e-mail to express my disturbance re the lack of shareholders value and public relations.

I get the following reply of Peter. I skip some items because of my own privacy, but i think it's good to share Peter's reply on this board:

Our business is and has always been one of adding value and reporting material devolopments as they occur, both to institutionals and retail investors alike.

First, the future of the Company remains promising: the value of our various shareholding in today'r market have increased substantially (with the notable exception of Argex) and is in the 3-4 million dollar range.

Seccond, the prospects of succesful commercialization of the patended Magpie Process for the seperation og high grade TiO2 from iron ores are improving greatly in connection with a number of potential domestic users, and newes releases will be forthcoming if, as and when arrangements are confirmed. The Magpie Mines Inc. controlled by Fancamp will remain an essential unit of the company with the potential to produce dividends.

Third, the Company holds important positions in the iron ore sector, particularly royaltyand equity interests in Champion Iron Miles which is moving ahead with Quebec Goverment support to consolidate and improve the productivity of the Fermont District iron ore deposits - as what is probably the boittom of the market. Serious turnaround in iron ore fortunes will have very large effect on these operations.

Fourth, the Company's Koper Lake chomite holdings in the so called Ring Of Fire, the Black Horse Deposit, is again gaining serious attention because of Chinese interest and the current Federal and Provincial goverment emphasis on the development of infrastructure needed to exploit these resources.

Fifth, the Company's grassroots gold properties in western Gaspé and Abitibi, Quebec have generated interest and some option agreements are being worked on. The Gaspé properties in particular are of interest in that the Company can generate income through bulk sampling of these high grade gold vein systems.

Sixth, the Company continues to take advantage of this slow period to identify and acquire by inexpensive claim staking, resources which could be of economic interest as market conditions improve.

All of the above activities require efforts and expenditures and given the state of the present market, resources are best spent in this direction. Serious Investor relations have their time but that is not now. Our speculative junior market is at last showing signs of life and I have no doubt of Fancamp's succes in return.

Good luck to all...!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply