Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hello Mitchy.

You say, “Why not let your shareholders know what the f#$& you’re doing..  ?”
You’re right on target. 

If you don’t already know it, with your uncanny talent, you’ve expressed with perfectly chosen words, the sentiment that every shareholder shares with you. 

Adding my two cents, from hard sad experience, something else you and I know all too well. For better or worse, our Management has an agenda completely separate from yours and mine. It’s that simple. Whatever we say or do here will not change anything, even one percent. 

We’ve been told to be patient. When given no other serious alternative, indeed, that’s our most rational option at this point. When it comes to management’s core sentiment, that’s the only real response we’re ever going to get (regardless of whatever the particular shareholder concern is).

Expecting anything else will only serve to increase your outrage, which we all share and which you’ve neatly expressed (with your few well-chosen words).

New Message
Please login to post a reply