Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Fancamp is tremendously undervalued IMO. I know it is difficult to feel good as it has underperformed for so long. My understanding however is that as investors we want to be bought in before the excitement happens so we can get paid. In that context, perhaps we are all in a good position? Magpie and Lamalee have billions of dollars in the ground. Peter Smith, though not exciting, has a track record with Chrome in the ROF and Fancamp reacted in a big way running up to the $3 a share range. Given that FNC is sitting on these holdings, actively prospecting, and taking an equal equity position in the $800 million dollar Baie Commeau project, I think maybe it could be a question of time before investors really get turned on by Fancamp. We may one day all be very happy that Fancamp is so grossly undervalued right now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply