Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hello Denisbe. 

Sorry for the long delay getting back to you. I had started to write you a long reply but thought better of it, especially in light of the two new topics under discussion here (HPQ Options and the Gold Properties Update Press Release).

Now is past the time for debating what we should do about the gross undervaluation of our investment. All of us here have wasted too much of our collective precious time trying to inspire Dr. Smith to do what he needs to do to bring about the active trading in our shares and raise their price to approximate their value. 

Tens of years and additional tens of years are down the drain. For all others as well as myself, now is past the time when we all must admit that dealing with Dr. Smith is a lost cause. I have a tall mountain of facts to back up my conclusion. 

By all means, we should debate those facts. I've stated them previously. I'll be happy to repeat them in future messages.

But for now, as far as I'm concerned, it is past the time for wondering what to do. Dr. Smith acquired resources at Magpie that he is unprepared to exploit. End of story (so far as Dr. Smith).

To get value from Magpie this year, we should put Fancamp (or Magpie) up for sale. We have the power to do it. Even one person (such as myself) has the power. 

I do not think it will be all that hard to do (selling Fancamp). I am prepared to send out thick envelopes of hard Magpie documentation to every member of every Board of Directors who can be brought to understand and add up and estimate the dollar value of the mineral resources.

Naturally the acquiring entity should be a public company. Our goal would be to acquire enough shares in the acquiring company to represent a meaningful participation in Magpie. 

Of course, we must guard against (as much as we can) terms which put Magpie completely out of our hands. On the other hand, what trust do we have in Dr. Smith so far as him never making his own deal to his advantage and to the disadvantage of the other shareholders? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply