First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

I find the concept of prehistory fascinating.

Another interesting fact that seemingly emerges from a missing place in time is also found between the Aztecs and the Egyptians.

When Egypt was divided into two kingdoms, both kingdoms had a corresponding crown, a snake crown and an eagle crown...both crowns fit neatly together so whomever held both crowns would be known as 'the ruler of two lands'.

The Aztecs worshipped Quetlcoatl....the feathered serpent.

The crowns, when fit together, (eagle and snake) made an image much like a feathered serpent.

Its also interesting to note that both cultures had advanced knowledge of astrology and geomatics, and more importantly pyramids.

Although differentiated slightly it is of note that earlier Egyptian pyramids, such as Djosers step pyramid, were very much like their Central American counterparts.

I agree that which may be Atlantis is rather deep, however I suspect that any finding of irrefutable proof would be game changing to the schools of archaeology as well as anthropology, and no doubt priceless.

Maybe we should all throw some skin together to pay for some professional research, top minds, and a submersible?

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply