Member Inquiries, Feedback and Testimonials

Free

I asked a question earlier but in the text of a message and perhaps many missed it.

Question No 1. Is a Hub Leaders actions with respect to violation reports going to be made available to the membership for discussion on this board? Before offering your input, please keep in mind that if the consensus is that it is allowed, history will also be subject to being discussed.

Question No 2. Is a Hub Leaders actions with respect to the banning of an individual going to be made available to the membership for discussion on this board? Before offering your input, please keep in mind that if the consensus is that it is allowed, history will also be subject to being discussed.

As previously indicated, I thought that the above issures were off the table, and attempting to challenge them by arguing on the board was sufficient to get a person banned. That is my impression of the way it worked in the past.

I am only looking for responses from the Hub Leaders as I am interested in what the other Hub Leaders have to say on the matter.

Of course if Agora has this covered somewhere, please direct me to it.

Thank you

Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply