Member Inquiries, Feedback and Testimonials

Free

HayzToo, still no word from AG about me being removed from hub leader status. Again, I haven't been chasing after them for an explanation but another hub leader contacted me and said it was because my rating had dropped below 3.5 and that I could be reinstated by AG with the endorsement of another hub leader. I haven't gone that route. I don't need it.

However, Cbew was also removed from the hub leader list and his status did not drop below 3.5, so it defies that theory.

Who knows?

As for webgogs, he could probably have been one of the top-ranked posters ever in Agoracom if he stuck to his geology/business posts. His ego got in the way of that, as well as his "trading" personality and insanely frequent contradictions.

I have to agree with JayJ, who posted on the CUU board recently that it's a shame to have the majority of the top-10 posts of all time relating to that one disruptive individual. They truly should be informative posts about the stock. Ironically, webgogs has the #9 post ("Top ten questions and answers," which is an excellent primer on Copper Fox), but he has surpassed that one with his own brief "How about webs bans himself" post.

The reality is that emotion plays a part in posting here, just like it does in playing the stock market. Ideally, we make our investing decisions based on cold, hard facts, solid research and logic. But inevitably we get swept up in excitement over the prospect of a home run or we panic when a flash crash comes along.

Same sort of thing happens on this forum when someone writes things that elicit anger. Someone else posts a response and then gets a bunch of "recommends" for their counterpoints.

Anyway, the only way to prevent that is to banish the antogonist. I wasn't advocating that in the past but the condemnation that showed up on another website (the one Chappy cited) is beyond the pale.

Let's get back to business here!

BFS! BFS! BFS!

New Message
Please login to post a reply