Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: More BS by EEstor Pumper traveler9 about Zogbi Posted in Slack

traveler9 posted the following crap in the closed Slack EEscam La La land group,

traveler9  wrote[Today at 1:39 PM] 

in #general

"DZ, DZ, DZ. I told you guys I would come back  with the answer . BTW, when I write IC in front of something, it's because it's a copy/paste of his email.

IC: "Apparently Zogbi corrected the misunderstanding afterwards. But perhaps that was never printed. Selective Realities...

He is under retainer and engaged. So... whatever! ""

https://eestor.slack.com/archives/C14UJG00N/p1504719588000049

What traveler9 posted above must be hogwash!  If you believe the crap posted by EEStorFanFibb and Francois Desloges in Slack Zogbi was fully engaged with EEStor bringing Tier One Cap companies to Cedar Park facility.  

So based on the pumpers BS Zogbi was fully engaged marketing EEScam's product ready disruptive low cost cap but Zogbi did not know whether EEStor Corp "re-upped" their contract and or Zogbi did not know he is under a retainer which is engaged when he replied to eewaiting's question.  

EEStor's claim of disruptive cap technology must have not interested Zogbi since he did not remember if he was still engaged.  The most important thing in this EEScam story, Zogbi after 32 months has not been able to get any Tier One cap companies or any of his global based customers to believe in the BS claims of EEScam's disruptive cap technology.

New Message
Please login to post a reply