Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free

Scum teejay has lost all his bets.  Only suckers believed con Clifford's clear path BS!

Under which rock has Robert Vincent Iuvale AKA EEstorFanFibb and Francois Desloges crawled under?  Tell FD they are asking for him over at PLI SH Bullboard, LOL.

From Dickee Scott, The Texas Boor's EEscam La La Land:

4/18/17 FD wrote 1:11 p.m. Well I think that Ian does plan to make it a clear path. Stage the full ED disclosure over the course of a few NRs. In order for the World to slowly figure out this is for real. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if the next one is not the *HUGE* one. We'll see. :simple_smile: https://eestor.slack.com/archives/C14UJG00N/p1492535494674264

picoman wrote in Slack EESCAM LA LA land 4/17/17 1:46 p.m. it would be nice if we drift up from here to pr and then.. rocket time.

tj (mcmgkxyz) wrote 4:47 p.m. No blastoff until PP closed . . . Which hopefully will be this week?

ken wrote 1:51 p.m. Then we wait a couple of more weeks.

picoman wrote 1:52 p.m. couple weeks seems long. I hope days is more like it.

teejay/scooter (mcmgkxyz) wrote 4/17/17 1:54 p.m. I'm betting before end of the month . . . . This is likely to be THE BIG ONE! High ED on a thin layer! They prove that and they own the world of energy storage!

tj wrote 4/19/17 9:48 a.m. pico, would you say that JG takes the perspective of someone only familiar with ferroelectric CMBT since that's what he worked with in his career? That would put him out of his league when dealing with paraelectric CMBT?

picoman wrote 9:53 a.m. He's been harping on that (that it's just typical ferro) since 2008 or so. Nothing changed except one major thing: now he's throwing accusations of fraud / lying and rigged test equipment. The ferro caps was the main use for BT in ceramic caps. That is what he knows. sad. picoman wrote 10:03a.m. High K paraelectric, that holds the high K (capacitance) at high voltages doesn't exist anywhere except at EEStor. That's why JG (and Copper as well), don't believe it. They want more proof, which is understandable. It's the accusations by JG of malfeasance that I find despicable. Imo, he'll never change his tune. Either he'll continue ignoring all proof or he'll quietly fade away. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply