Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free

ZERO!!!

In Dickee Scott, The Texas Boor's EEScam La La Land the yayboob's including Dickee Scott believe EEScam's IP is going to make them rich rich rich, hahaha.

Con Weir and Con Clifford has been able to fool the yayboobs with EEScam's fraudulent EESU patent and disruptive cap stories.  EEScam cons will NEVER defraud a real company!  There NEVER was an EESU sample meeting the patents specs!  It was a LIE by the con Weir and their team of pumper yayboobs who were peddling stories the EESU science was proven just con Weir had difficulties in assembling an EESU production line.  That was a FRAUD story, a LIE!

Here is a fact which is documented and date stamped:

Con Weir attempted to defraud USDOD, AFRL, and SANDI but FAILED!  

There is a reason why the slick Francois Desloges didn't want investors to be bickering about the past.

Nanocarbon is an attorney and successful bussinessman has gone on record stating Weir's EESU patent is a FRAUD!  

"Unlike EEStor, which did make claims in 2004 patent applications (now issued patents) but cannot back them up as of YE 2011 (seven years later)-- let alone as of the time the claims were originally made. The likely correct technical legal term is inequitable conduct against the patent office by the filing attorney for EEStor. As for inventor Weir, it is likely technical perjury (a sworn but false statement concerning the patent application). You can 'fraud' from there.

Zenn is a different issue, since their representations involve Canadian rather than US securities laws. Maybe in Canada willful ignorance or obvious stupidity are a sufficient defense under their business judgement rules. In the US, Bergeron and Clifford would have probably haave been toast by now. You get my drift...
I stand by my reasoned written conclusions on your site and this email train. Continued lack of EEStor results speaks louder than any words."

Nanocarbon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply