Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free

It is pathetic that this company has sucked out a hundred million dollars from naive investors over the last 15 years, without ever having a verifiable product. How did that happen?

The original patent claimed  an efficiency of over 1000 times the best of the industry. They could fit into a rice kernel, what the top tier would require in a brick size. That was pure DECEPTION  It drove everyone nuts. KP invested a couple million then sent an expert from PSU to see if it was real. Weir wouldn't let him in. That ended that deal.

Lockheed Martin signed a deal, that if it were actual, they wanted an exclusive for military applications,  and promised a few million if so. It wasn't, of course, but EEStor still holds it out as almost  accounts receivable. DECEPTION 

There were lots of PR's that promised ever better results, DW once said, "its simple, all you have to do is claim better results, and millions will come in. DECEPTION 

The theme was always, "we are getting better...we are on a clear path to 110 wh/l." DELUSION 

"I'm doing this for my country!" Remember that? "You can always trust an ex-marine" This is simply APPROPRIATION.  Weir has no right to claim integrity, when he and his sponsors have taken money under false pretenses. One PP bragged to me he had tapped into the Canadian pension fund...(widows and orphans?)

PS : Pico; the CN version of the CMBT was not insensitive to field. I tested it while a third party watched. It lost 75% of its capacitance at less than 1V/mu. Dick deleted that data set befor it was published, Imagine that? Another DECEPTION

New Message
Please login to post a reply