Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: EEScam Has Been in Joint Venture Discussion Since 2016

Listen to the BS from Con Clifford from Feb. 12, 2016:

https://youtu.be/9fC6yPZOXcc

At this point only suckers in Dicky Scott's The Texas Boor Slack EEscam La La Land would believe IC.  If there is a joint venture it will be similar to a deal EEscam signed with Kevin Spall's Power Scammetry, or similar to the Chinese SCRAM deal PLI signed.  Ask the slick Francois Desloges how much liquidity did the Chinese SCRAM deal bring to PLI, hahaha.

This post also applies today after EEScam's PR announcing PP completed, hehehe: 

How Did Chinese SCRAM Deal turn out with ProMetric (PLI)? 

To all those yayboobs who are wetting in their pants because of the alleged message sent by con Clifford to one of the yayboobs (see below), ask Robert Vincent Iuvale AKA EEStorFanFibb to ask the professional scambagger from PLI Francois Desloges how well did the Chinese agreement (SCRAM Deal) with ProMetric (PLI) turn out? hehehe.

These EEScam pumpers are hilarious.  In 2016 when the professional scambagger from PLI came on EEScam scene he peddled stories no company wanted to negotiate with EEScam for it's disruptive cap because EEScam was low on funds...they were waiting for EEScam to close the PP.  When Desloges' boys finalized the PP deal, Desloges and Robert Vincent Iuvale were peddling there were negotiating with the "largest HVAC players" and a couple of "tier 1 companies" (all a fckn LIE).  How did those negotiations turn out?  Now the EEScam enablers in invite only EEStorFanFibb's chat room are peddling stories con Clifford is in negotiating with 3 companies, hahaha.  

So in early 2016 no negotiations due to low funding, now negotiations with low funding with 3 companies,

LIARS, SCAMMERS, CON ARTISTS!

ALL DOCUMENTED AND DATE STAMPED!

Posted by Biglee in Slack and time stamped 9:43 AM.  For some reason the image didn't copy.  Here is the text of the post.

Hi

AGM planning and disclosure is nearly completed.  The deadlines are sent by the TSX.
We are preserving cash as we conclude the negotiations we are deep into!  One is based in the PRC so we just ran into two weeks of holidays at the peak point of diligence. They are back online in the coming days.
I wish I could report more!  And will the moment I can!

Ian Clifford
Founder & CEO
The EEStor Corporation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EEStorFanFibb July 12, 2016 - 03:16 PM 
Post# 25045626

I don't know about 4 or 5 companies...  but I know a couple names of tier 1 companies that have been in and tested and confirmed the Intertek results and are interested in further discussions. Which companies those are is not something I would post HERE, sorry.

edsasha wrote:
fdesloges wrote: ...4 or 5 of the largest High Voltage Capacitor players of the industry are already known to have toured the Texas plant...

Read more at https://stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.esu/eestor-corporation#og8x5oSf3t1Tsv7O.99

New Message
Please login to post a reply