Welcome To The Gold Reserve HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Jul 27, 2008 10:07AM

My concern is not about the company which I happen to think is managed very well within the circumstances of politics and market status.
The worry is about my fellow investors - No not the company insiders or the well heeled, but the ordinary Joe who got in on an expected Bonanza and found over the last couple of years that the cows have yet to come home. With the market being depressed many of these Joes ( and Eds in my case ) are vulnerable to ( let me say bluntly ) outright robbery.

An offer of double above curent share price may look rosy to them and present an opportunity to get out of a shaky market. With the political situation there is an additional incentive.

Hence the parallelism with Aurelian is significant and could be used as a justification for a low ball offer. The ones that are hard pressed would jump at the chance and they could be a sizable portion of all shareholders. No need for a potential buyer to get 51% of all the shares in the begining, just a sizable foot hold. With that in hand they can offer a better offer to the remainder to get their 50+ percentage of the company.

Any wonder why our share price is where it is? It is mainly due to the politics, imo. If it were not for that our share price would be above $4 today in this market and $8 to 12 with the market just being so so. Note that I am not yet talking about a bull market environment nor about a realistic price for our asset, just practical prices based on market behaviour (Ouch).

As for KRY, offer of enough $ to buy out their contract should not cost too much and with the two in hand present an offer to Venezuela to operate one combined mine. Even the current environment minister should be pleased about such a turn of events.
Just a few apprehensive musings.

Jul 31, 2008 08:55AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply