Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

How about...I spoke to Sasha instead?

posted on Jan 08, 2010 12:11AM

If anyone's counting, that's twice I have misspelt names in my title box in past few months.

Sasha Asgary - not Sascha is the investment representative for GNH. A great young lad who is extremely knowledgeable about everything that is going on with the company and seemingly everywhere else that is relative.

I exchanged a couple of emails after I wrote my last post and have a few corrections/additions I would like to include.

1. Apparently la belle Provence (now en francais, I should be excused for my grammatical errors) will be be doing a regional flyover in the coming months to the benefit of all parties, FREE of cost. Can you imagine?! Do I live in East Germany in the 70's aka, Ontario? I'm sorry but this makes me chuckle. I keep reading about how Quebec is quite possibly the best region in the world to support their mining industry - well this is an absolutely splendid example. Running a business in Ontario I feel like they would prefer I go elsewhere with the support I have never received. (small vent, thank you)

2. The FSG area. Ok, 1 of 4 areas was stripped and trenched in the FSG. Stripping was ongoing until Christmas and continues this week, probably finished tomorrow on first target, then the grab samples will will taken over the next few days. The second, and larger target will be tackled next week. Apparently the steps after that will be determined by what they find...

3. The zone 8km to the north of Timmins is Laval Mountain and has the same mineralization. I'm going to go ahead and suggest that this is tremendous information if it was not public or known beforehand.

4. The 2 full-time employees at the site are named Dany and Sylvain and they are the field and office manager respectively. I hope to meet these 2 and any others if I ever get a chance to make a visit out there. I wish it were warmer.

So there you have it. From moi, pour vous. Very refreshing to have an update like that - straight from the source (well, anyone who reads this - its through me) and an energetic vibe happening over there. I'm quite certain Sasha would be pleased to answer anyone's questions directly as well. He is very attentive and bright, and I would never have made the call if I didn't think it would be welcome.

Hope this provides informative or at least interesting...

Cheers,

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply