Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Great article Justice and your previous post was a phenom - thanks for sharing that experience.

So...we are in bed with these guys?! Sounds like great company to be keeping and validates everything I believe this company to be.

'Senvest's New York-based seven-person team tries to find growing small- and mid-cap companies that are undervalued, underfollowed or misunderstood'

I also feel like investors in GNH can relate to this quote as well.

"Establishing positions a bit too soon doesn't bother us," says Mashaal, "because the strength of our convictions and a medium-term investment horizon have helped us generate substantial returns."

I'm looking forward to patiently watching the story of GNH unfold. I am left scratching my head when dilignetly trying to uncover the downside here. The story of these investors aligns itself with what I perceive GNH to be, and something that I personally strive for. To have the ability to see what others choose not to.

I suppose those assay results are due out any day now. Suprisingly, I'm not chomping at the bit to see them as much I am looking forward to the next round of Geochem results which I believe are more revealing to our companies potential value.

I had no idea this was GNH's largest shareholder, and at this point I'm elated to hear it.

B

Jan 26, 2010 02:50PM
Jan 26, 2010 03:16PM
Jan 26, 2010 03:28PM
Jan 26, 2010 03:29PM
Jan 26, 2010 03:30PM
Jan 26, 2010 04:54PM
Jan 27, 2010 09:08AM
Jan 27, 2010 09:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply