Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
May 04, 2010 09:47PM

Welcome Crazydik,

Stop having nightmares about Noront and start having dreams about Goldenhope.

It was great to have met you at the Noront cocktail event at the PDAC. It was so surprising to learn that you were not a 75yr old hermit who lives in the woods! Far from it actually...

Perhaps you'll find some reason to remain awake and partake in more discussions on GNH?

There seems to be an impossible amount of downside here at this level. In fact, I am beginning think it will be a miracle if there is no more gold. Is it possible for the locals of St Justine to stage a blockade?? More salty cheese strings or else!! (no offense, I ate 10 of them in less than 24 hours)

I think there is predominantly a wanker-free group of knowledgeable shareholders involved, and an evolving gameplan in effect to build out this deposit. Frank or Sasha is just a phonecall away and I think that GNH just showed up as teenie weenie dot on the radar screens of all of those who work in the mining space.

I'm glad that you kind of know who I am in 'real life' because I often feel like a monster pumper on this hub. The fact of the matter is I am so bloody excited to be a small owner of this project as I have seen first hand,with my own eyes a management team and staff that are highly motivated, having fun and 'going for it'. The potential is significant and if this weren't in Quebec I probably wouldn't give a rip. Heck I'll probably take my wife out to Lac Echemin for a wee getaway this summer and check-in with my investment first-hand...again.

Admittedly, seeing the quartz drill core on hole #9 helped as well. I'm told that's where we might find the gold.

Great to have you aboard, and I personally look forward to any thoughts you may wish to share, for better or worse.

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply