Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

If you haven't had a chance to hear Frank speak about his property live, I strongly encourage that you do so and sign up for this conf. With as little experience as he has in the mining world I found it very reassuring to learn how knowledgeable and well spoken he was. This is a great opportunity for those, particularly who are geographically challenged, to get a sense of who is driving this bus. It's obviously just as important as what's in the ground, the political environment and how much cash is in the bank.

Not to diss my pal Wes Hanson over at my 'other' investment but it's a world apart when listening to Candido. Solid entertainment value.

And don't expect to find him pumping GNH either. Not his style and in fact he has often been accused of being too honest at times. You can only get that kind of pumping crap from the likes of 'believers' like me right here on this hub!

Alas, and as always - form your own opinion as I share my own on here...I think this is a great opportunity to help shape it and an opportunity that shouldn't be missed, IMO.

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply