Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Dr. Scott,

Can you explain your math to me in more detail please? Break it down if you have a moment for my clarity?

I thought our intercepts were 10-50m wide, and potentially limitless depth and greater length.

You make a solid case for going deep by the way. I like common sense and that is common sensical. There may be reasons we don't know, and there are always limits of funds, drills, time, better targets but that issue should probably be addressed eventually.

If they do decide to go deep, I'm game for them measuring 5 times and drilling once. Or rather, complete Phase 1 and 2 and have a better selection of targets to prove that theory from.

Tilsley strikes me as a calculated and conservative fellow...not wanting to take on any unnecessary risk. In fact, I remember him saying that the best place to drill for gold is right beside where you know there is gold. So...he's a high average singles hitter like Wade Boggs.....but at some point we are going to have to take a swing for the fences...or at least I hope so.

I think that is part of Phases II and III if memory serves?

For me...right now I'm happy they are hitting quartz like even Joe DiMaggio on his hit streak. Keep it going Joe...or Frank..or Jim....just keep it going.

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply