Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Hoov!

Tell that nice girl in the barhotelmotelbednbreakfast next door I said hello....and stay away from the salty cheese.

My calculator just told me that we have enough money to drill at least 3 times what we have drilled as of now.

My brain just told that if we drill 3 times what we have now, and we are hitting 100% of what we are looking for that the next time we raise money that we will be in a different league.

My memory tells me that between govt credits and outstanding warrants that we should be able to raise up to another $5M if our SP increases to 35 cents before 2012.

The 3 Phase Drill Campaign is spot on.

Hey Twilight...I hate to tell you that nobody is trying to screw you and take your hard earned money. What you see and hear is what you get. Enjoy the good day for GNH my friend.

Hey Observer...I have to agree with you and get what your saying. What the GNH team is trying to accomplish will take up at least all of 2010. This will fly by.

I have so much to add from my AGM experience but want some time to organize my thoughts. It's nice to not feel so crazy for a change. If this keeps up I actually might begin to feel smart!

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply