Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Ahhhh.....much better.

Without getting into the long and short of it, with the crazy amount of DD I have done on this company I am pleased to say that we are just now getting some of the respect that countless of other junior explorers have had for some time now.

I say grab a chair and plan to stay awhile. There are lots of other juniors that have comparitively higher valuations with lesser properties and that doesn't even include our big blue sky coming up over the horizon.

It's a funny game, this junior explorer business. Much of it appears to be some sort of pyramid scheme based on promotion and calculated trading. I'm not saying GNH is impervious to that kind of behaviour but there has been absolutely zero paid BS promotion, as the only source of that kind of promotion is found right here on this hub - so buyer beware!

I think our valuation is just now becoming a fair one for an explorer that has had as many drill holes and assay results as this one - there are LOADS of historical holes here. Couple that with a legitimate staking rush and I think the 40 cent days are a thing of the past.

Looking forward is one exercise. Looking back is another. When I look back I find it hard to believe that we were there for so bloody long. There are real things happening here that cannot be ignored so I think the past is in the past for good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply