Jun 25, 2010 10:27AM

Jun 25, 2010 10:38AM
Jun 25, 2010 10:46AM
Jun 25, 2010 10:57AM
Jun 25, 2010 11:06AM
Jun 25, 2010 11:11AM
Jun 25, 2010 11:16AM
Jun 25, 2010 11:28AM

I spoke to Sasha at the GNH office two or three days ago. One of the questions I asked him was whether this West guy seemed like a nice down-to-earth guy or a prima donna type personality. The answer was resoundingly in favor of down-to-earth. We discussed several things about West's visit but one thing I remember vividly was the fact that West had drawn up a preliminary report on the property before arriving at the propert- based in part on his previous knowledge of the Bellechasse claims (apparently he had been interested in GNH for some time). Following the site visit he tore up the report and had to start writing a new one from scratch - that much HAD CHANGED!

I sure hope I am wrong but I don't think we will see assays before Tuesday (my market timing sucks so please never confuse any of my musings as trading advice).

My reasons are as follows:

1) Assays generally are put out 4-6 weeks later than anticipated (simple observation)

2) I also don't think West needs assays to promote the potential of this stock. Based on all of the new information he has gathered (most of which we pretty much know) he will be able to promote the gold belt aspect of the GNH Beauce claims.

I believe his call for 10-20x sp increase was based simply on the tonnage values at Timmins1/2, Ascot, 88 zone since the Beland "step-out" was not public knowledge at the time of his last BNN interview.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Scott

Jun 25, 2010 11:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply