Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Jun 27, 2010 08:30PM

The office in Montreal is small and the total staff there numbers 2: Frank Candido and Sasha Asgary. They are both fantastic IMO, especially when you consider there age and lack of experience at this level of the game-we are no longer a small explore co that no one has heard about anymore. Things are happening very fast right now. The month of July is almost completely booked for site visits on Thursdays and Fridays mostly brokers but a few big names analysts have shown interests apparently. The beautiful thing with this is that the TSX is viewed by many as the mining stock exchange, so there is lots of brokers who know the game very well. With our property being in Quebec so close to infrastructure, it makes it very easy to have brokers and analysts visit the site and this will give our share price lots of support with great volume if we continue proving things up.

But I digress, your question is why do we need them. I believe we need the extra man power and hiring and training competent staff is very time consuming, time we just do not have and having a turn key marketing group makes things much easier on the company and our staff: We do not want anyone burning out!!

Their connections and their status within the industry is an asset that will also be helpful. I am hearing that James West will have his letter out to subscribers on Tuesday this week, perfect timing with his visit on BNN. We are hitting on all cylinders and there is much more to come. Last Friday, there was 2 brokers that visited the site. Apparently one is a medium size operation, the other is a smaller, more boutique type investment house. They are all good IMO, the more people know about us, the better!

Looking forward to a great week,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply