Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

It's quite amazing to cruise through Osisko's press archives on their website. I won't post all the info on here, but here's the link.

http://www.osisko.com/en/press/index.html

If you want to get a sneak preview of what our assays may look like there is plenty of drilling results from the property. As one might expect, there are some bad ones, some good ones, and some great ones. It appears as though 2g/t+ is the target - although we now have proven that drilling underestimates grade....our cross to bear.

I thought this was the most pertinent paragraph to the 2010 version of Golden Hope. This is from March 2004.

The current exploration program will also include a high-resolution airborne magnetic (HRAM) survey over a 10 kilometer long (6.2 mile) segment of the property that covers all known occurrences of gold mineralization. Re-processing of ground magnetic data acquired during past exploration programs on the property suggests the presence of a major fault structure, at least 10 km long (6.2 miles), that hosts the Timmins, Ascot and Timmins South gold zones. The HRAM survey should allow for better definition of this fault zone and assist in defining new drill targets.

It is interesting to note that Osisko could have acquired up to 60% of GNH for 3.5M and a bankable feasability study. As the story goes there was a clash with management and for only 60% I can see why OSK would choose to focus on their Malartic property if given a choice.

Man, I sure picked a good day not to look at our share price on Friday. Never in my life have a seen such a wild swing based on pretty much nothing...it must have been a wave of emotion for all those who watched and I'm glad I missed it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply