Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Osisko and GNH - lets take a look...........while we wait for assays...

So Im sitting and trying to research what constitutes a $13 SP that Osisko has.

Well they are in Quebec like us, and lets take a look at their numbers. Shall we? The lower cut off grade they use is 0.34 g/t

They have Proven Reserves of 28.4 Tonnes (M) at a grade of 0.92 g/t (not even 1 g/t, if we get 2 or 3 g/t, then WOW)

They have probably reserves of 217.4 Tonnes (M) at a grade of 1.16 g/t (again, if GNH can show tonnage with a grade of 2/gt - then WOW, if they show at least 3 g/t - then HOLY SMOKES SP will FLY TO THE MOON

Now I know Osisko is ahead of us as they are a GOLD producer and miner, they have a mine, they are a bit along the way farther than GNH.

But none the less, if what we are hearing from the crew that GNH's goal is TONNAGE TONNAGE TONNAGE, at a grade of 2-3 g/t - and heck who knows maybe 4-5 g/t we'll hit in a quarter of the tonnage - you can see why Tilsey and Candido and HOOV and glorieux and brattymack and me and the whole board is getting very very excited.

20km....connected........lots of gold.........lets do this NOW.........100% mineralization..........visible gold one out of every few drill cores...........Who in their right mind would consider even selling this for anything under $1, heck $2 or $3.

Its early, and its still a ways to go, but looking at the numbers, if we can prove better grade and way more tonnage, then watch out - and Osiso is sitting at $13 per share with almost 400 million o/s - I am scared to even think of the ceiling possibility of our share price. I wont post what I think our SP can hit in 1-3 years because some of you may see me as a pumper or a dreamer, but take a look at the numbers and see when our numbers come out, its possible. Heck even if all our tonnage is 1 g/t - Osisko is ony 0.92 g/t, ok so fine then even if we stink the bed and hit only 0.9 g/t like Osisko - then fine, our SP will ONLY be $13 per share........Oh wait, we have more tonnage! :) Ok so lets say $20 per share.......Thats IF our numbers are extremely low...........Oh I cant stop thinking about the possibilities - but its nice to dream

I got first dibs on my yacht called GOLDEN..........anyone want the name HOPE? :)

enjoy your day folks

Peace

TMl26

New Message
Please login to post a reply