Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Hey folks, well I must say I am quite pleased with myself. I believe I mentioned the next little while will be a gong show with assays due, people in the black, shares coming on the market, gold price up, Bay St waking up etc, and it turns out I was bang on. I expect more too.

Had a nice day in Montreal today...the hottest day I have ever experienced in my life. Didn't meet up with the GNH boys, apparently they had their hands full...including a nice call with Bay St that went quite well from what I'm told. I know of at least one major investment firm that will be watching their results with keen interest.

I am pleased and proud that I hold over 97% of the total GNH I have bought and at the end of the day, what's in the ground is what is going to count. I heard THAT from yet another Bay St friend of mine who asked the manager of the largest metals fund in the world (that's what he told me anyways).

When I get my sticky fingers on that blasted Hoov Report, he will be 1 of several that will be getting the Brattymack full rundown. Oddly enough, I have found that I am just NOW becoming comfortable with endorsing this to some people I know, and this price drop is the best time to do that.

Hoov, hit the send button bro! No presh.

New Message
Please login to post a reply