Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Just to send out a thought out there... and this in NO way is saying that I am not happy with the way Frank Candido is running things, but I do recall the last PP and the fact that I had tried to order X number of shares from the company at that time. I was told that the subscription was "over filled" and that I could NOT have the number of shares I told them that I wished to buy... In fact, I was told that I could buy approx. 45% of the shares that I had asked to buy.

Had I bought those shares, and I would seriously guess that if others here had been able to buy their amounts that they were interested in, I dare say that there would NOT have been this kind of a sell off like we saw in the past week. I have been holding my shares very tightly and actually bought more today. I may be on the buy on Tuesday if another stock of mine performs to where I "hope" it goes by mid day on Tuesday...

Anyway, I am very happy with the performance of GNH and I can hardly wait until the day when WE will be the envy of other stocks as we make "our move"... hopefully somewhat like Canaco would sure be nice, eh???

Everyone have a great weekend and be safe...

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply