Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Nice day today... Close of 0.67. Up 5 cents, or 8.06%.

Good Support all week. People still buying shares and not dumping the PP shares.

Even though new is not out yet, it will be out soon. No need to worry, people are very impatient, no need to be, our SP is holding, we are only 7 cents off our 52 week high, and all good things come to those who wait. GNH will not release assays and then our SP goes to $10, it takes time people. I am anxious myself, but I can wait, I love to watch the story unfold.

So far GNH mgmt hasnt done anything to turn me away from it....So assays are delayed a bit, who cares, when and if the next NR will finally give us exposure it will finally explain to the market who we really are.

Id rather a delayed NR that is well put together, then something that is just slapped together for the hell of it just so that it releases news for the sake of making a few impatient people happy.

Slow and steady she goes. Id rather see 8% gains daily without any news, then NR, boom we fly up and then a major sell off, slow and steady she continues...

Have a good night everyone

TMl26

New Message
Please login to post a reply