Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Sharing my email corespondence that I had with Sasha today. Hope it helps and I am sure it is fine with Sasha to share.

Hi Sasha,

My name is Ken XXXXXX; I talked to you by phone around the end of July. At that time you indicated news on assays would/should be out anywhere between the middle to end of August and that shareholders would be pleased and possible SP of $1.00. Now there has been a considerable delay in news as we are past the middle of Sept. and SP is at .81.

I want to make it clear that am not complaining about delay or today�s SP. Often a delay means bad news on it�s way, I do not believe this to be the case, but I am curious to know if you are as excited and confident about the future of GNH as you were back in July. I know you cannot specifically discuss assays or the releasing of such but we must be getting very close to their release.

I do respect the info received from others that have been on site and are closer in touch than I am, Hoov, Glorieaux & Bratty. Sometimes though their excitement scares me a little. As I have a fair bit invested and am comfortable in staying around for the long haul, I would just like to hear again from you. Is GNH the real deal and does everyone at your end have the same confidence going forward as was 6 or 8 weeks ago.

I appreciate your time and respect that you must get a lot of calls and emails, all with the same questions. Thanks for your time and professionalism in answering!

Sincerely,

Ken

Sasha's reply..

Ken,

I do remember our exchange a few months ago since which GNH has evolved considerably. We are all pleased at the current SP and liquidity we are enjoying. I still stick to my price target until it is reached after which I will gladly revise it.

The delays in our case do not imply that things have gone badly, in fact the growth of the project has been phenomenal as can be interpreted by the repeated drill program extensions. If we were not pleased with the core, we would have taken more time to interpret what we were seeing, waited for results, reevaluated the situation and then continued drilling or not. Essentially we would not just drill holes for the sake of spending money unless we were getting what we wanted.

With regards to my confidence and excitement level, I am more of both. The internal sentiment is extremely bullish for the future of the deposit and the company. Despite delays which are common place in this industry, in the last 12 months the company has delivered on all the points which it has stated publicly. I firmly believe that we will reach our 100Mt target.�

Thank you for your continued support Ken. We all appreciate the incredible shareholders we have here at GNH. And, as always, feel free to contact me anytime.

Best regards,

Sasha Asgary
Director of Corporate Communications
I am sure that there are many out there invested in what ever level that would like to hear this message of confidence, I know it may mean absolutely nothing at the end of the day but it just might!!!!
Good luck to us all invested in GNH.
Justduke (Ken)
New Message
Please login to post a reply