Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I think people were looking at GNH's share price today and were like wow we are at $100MM in market cap without any news... gives you a bit of the gitters because if GNH has a press release without any gold in it we will be in big trouble.

Here is why I am holding and think tomorrow will be a much better day:

1. Frank Candido talking on Jay Talylors radio show sounded very confident in us having a gold belt. Frank is all business and is not about to destroy his credibility.

2. Hoov report had us adding not 1 drill but 2 drills by next year. That puts our burn rate at close to $800,000 per month (by my humble calculations. That means we have to do a PP at some point and for something like $15-20MM. We have actually already hired and are training more drill catalogers. Think about that... you don't do that unless you are confident you are going to be expanding your drill program, to do that you have to get the money, to get the money you need a higher share price.

3. James Tilsely would already be gone if he could "get it right" and prove his theory wrong. He is still working for GNH. By now with the data he has this is a deposit cause by hydraulic fracturing - meaning this system is probably huge.

4. 100% geo chem mineralization hits with drill to date. Plenty of red hot mapping has been completed.

5. VG increasing in freqency so now better than 1 in 4 holes drilled encounter VG.

6. Hit of VG 6km away, same mineralization type - further evidence of a gold belt.

7. Every time GNH does a GEO CHEM survery their is at least 1 drill target present on the map. To the point where Tilsley is confused by this... this guy is no Green Horn.

8. Every analyst I know of that has visited the property leaves baffled amazed and tells people to buy and by now we are talking about mutiple analysts.

9. Frank C. and James T. will let anyone visit the property... These guys are not afraid of things coming undone.

I can go on and on at this all day long at this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply