Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

What a gongshow this week has been.

Our new director looks like a moron and Twilight looks like a genius??

Hey I'd like to think that I've always kept things in perspective. This is a tough play with enormous upside. I kind of alluded to the possibillity of trading between 70 and 90 cents after our assays came out so I'm not too fazed by today's events.

The Hoov report explained exactly the reasons why our grades would be understated, which they WERE as proven by the Timmins bulk sample which grades 2.99g/t.

Just a reminder that Frank worked very hard on landing our latest director. I'd heard about the possibility of this 'new director' for over 4 months now. Zurowski did not take this position lightly, and if memory serves he just took this job with options at 81 cents!

Clearly he is able to see the value here, and if you read below it seems as though he has had some quality experience. His own company (Baffinland)) was the darling of the market today!

He has more than twenty-five years of experience in the management and evaluation of advanced projects including fifteen years with the Rio Tinto Group, initially based in Canada, then in Africa and Europe with shorter stints in other parts of the world. This role led him to evaluate the potential of the Baffinland Mary River Iron Deposits in the early 1990's as part of a comprehensive evaluation of iron ore deposits in North America.

Prior to Rio Tinto, Michael was Senior Geologist at Kennecott Canada Inc. where his responsibilities included co-ordinating commodity studies targeting advanced acquisition opportunities, generation and evaluation of new business opportunities, including technical, financial and environmental analysis of target companies and projects, and successful negotiations of joint venture and option agreements.

I blame nobody for taking profits off the table today, or any other day for that matter. I love the swings up but at the end of the day these guys are trying to build out a model of an unconventional gold deposit. There is tremendous value available here, but who's to say at what exact price that is at? Is it 20 cents, or 5 dollars? Either one wouldn't surprise me.

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply