Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Saying today was ugly would be an understatement. However, looking back, I should of seen this coming and sold off some of my position to take advantage of this-but I am not that good a trader and have made most of my money sitting tight when I believe I am right.

The perfect storm that I refer to is:

PP shares became free tradeable on September 7th and most were holding them for this release. Those PP shares had about a 400% ROI, cannot blame anyone for cashing them in. The good news on this part is that those shares are now in much stronger hands.

The long time for a NR gave everyone the opportunity to hear about other exciting plays but they did not want to sell GNH for fear of missing the pop.

Our share price rose to heights it did not yet deserve, but it will sooner than most think.

The NR today was good and supports the theory that I still believe but almost no release could of met the expectations that were created by myself and others on this board.

The fear created by the volume and price drop created panic and pushed us even lower.

Tomorrow is another day and I think we bounce but I think there is enough fear that people will wait to see what happens and after today, I do not blame them.

Still very optimistic but will try to keep things more realistic going forward,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply