Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Sep 23, 2010 11:39AM
Sep 23, 2010 12:01PM

"I think the nest NR will be written in a form the street will understand not just geologists"-rago

I think that was the point Twilight has been making since yesterday.

Agree with him or not......there are only a small handfull of people who were staying grounded enough to see things in a realistic way...........and I'm not one of them!

That does not make you a basher ..........rather a prudent investor. It is critical that difficult questions get asked, and if they had been, this wouldn't have gotten so far away from it's fundamental principles.

Twilight has been consistently bullish on GNH.....read his posts!

What he has been critical of is the way the technical aspects of the trading pattern are getting ahead of the fundamental principles.......that's not bashing......that's smart!

Rago's point is excellent......This is the Stock Market ....where people talk money!

It isn't the Scientific Journal where other interests find their genre.

We will ride through this technical adjustment! The management now realizes how future information needs to be disseminated. We will endeavour to do better and our stock price will begin to reflect the potential if it, indeed, is there.

I think it is!.......fundamentally.........but, I will definitely take much more heed of the technical trading patterns and not get caught like this again.

in my humble opinion...............carry

Sep 23, 2010 12:42PM
Sep 23, 2010 12:51PM
Sep 23, 2010 01:00PM
Sep 23, 2010 01:09PM
Sep 23, 2010 03:17PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply