Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: The sellers were NOT shareholders who bought below 30 cents:

Hi Bw- Not quite. As I understand it that 200 m depth was where the drill hole intersected Snow White rather than where Snow White actually began. This may have been what confused Craig Stanley also. As we understand it, the removal of overburden was sufficient to expose the quartz at surface and this is perfect for bulk sampling as we saw at Timmins1.

I was at the conference this weekend as well (special shoutout to my buddy Sudbury Novice for allowing me to crash in his hotel pad Friday night- like I could've driven anyway). I have only one thing to add to the excellent comments made thus far. I was talking to Frank Candido on Saturday afternoon and he was retelling the stories behind the recruitment of our newest board members. He was very pleased that we were able to recruit such highly regarded board members based simply on the quality and potential of the GNH story. Apparently our new BoD members bring something very heavy to the table as they have been involved with previous financing deals with some VERY major banks and investment houses. There is obviously alot of stuff to do but I believing our momentum is building.

Best,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply