Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

PC-great post.

I am an investor like many on this board and buy into GNH (as I do other junior ventures) after doing my own DD, which includes reading the information, facts, assumptions, believes, hopes, misgivings, etc of the posters here.

I buy my shares and hold onto them until I am happy with my profit or decide there is a better place to invest my money.

I am not a trader. I do not jump in and out of these investments based on what I think will happen tomorrow or the next day. Sometimes I wish I was that savvy but really I am more comfortable making my investment in a company I think has mid to long term potential and waiting it out (again so long as I think the fundemental potential of the company has not changed)

There are posters on this board who are very good (well at least much better than I would be) at selling for profit and buying back in on a drop in price. I say to them -Well Done. They are truly different investors than I am and more power to them.

Too many people recently have been not only concerned with the paper loss they have seen but also upset because there are investors (some on this board) who have enjoyed the run up in price and made money off it.

These people have made smart investment decisions for their situation.

I feel I have made a smart investment decision for my situation. I have not changed my mind on GNH being a great potential money maker for my portfolio. I feel the same about my upside as I did 2 weeks ago.

So the bottom line is really - look at yourself, your investment strategy, your risk tolerence, and make your own investment decisions. No one out there is exactly the same as you. Don't make your decisions on their actions. And don't criticize them for their actions when they have worked better than yours.

IMHO -Wishing

New Message
Please login to post a reply