Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

From a hiatus with GNH. I bought back in mid morning a few hundred thousand shares. I feel that assays are going to be coming out as often as weekly after a quiet late summer with minimal news. Although it was nice to see a peak such as this company experienced albeit to nose dive the last few trading sessions unfortunately.

Now that the insanity is over, this stock will get back on track and show investors its true value as this little company proves out 100Mt plus of viable ore with a tonne of that precious metal. At 1300 an ounce and probably more, why not invest in a gold junior, especially one with as much as this company has.

I was lucky enough to venture down to a gold vault in a building downtown..I won't say where or how i got in there but I will tell you this. Gold in the movies is nothing like gold in real life. It weighs about 68lbs per bar and 3 billion dollars worth is about the size of your kitchen table from the floor to the surface. You can't pick it up without special tongs and you certainly can't fill duffel bags with it like they do so easily in Hollywood. lol

Good luck everybody

New Message
Please login to post a reply