Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Oct 01, 2010 12:30PM

Oct 01, 2010 12:41PM
Oct 01, 2010 01:12PM

GS40,

Can you please explain how you are getting $0.67 as our catalyst for a trend reversal? Currently, I believe we are on an upward trend.

Thanks,

Jordan

Jordan, pull up a 5yr historical daily(or weekly) chart...GNH touched .67 4x's in 2006-2007 draw a horizontal line across the top at that level.

Proceed forward to a new three month chart with that line in place...note how that line corresponds with our Sept 22 sell off. .68 was the low that day. This places heavy resistance into that level.

If you are looking at the 3 month daily, you will also see .63 is a tricky level as well, we have tested and failed 2 twice this week, that is our short term resistance.

Anyone looking to accumulate is in a good space to do so, using .55 as your risk/reward, but I personally would like to see a bump over .63 to tighten the range a little.

I see .56 was the low today, that says to me that folks trying to get GNH at the .55 support were trumped at .56 (the point above to ensure you get in) thats what I do...all looks good today but a close above .63 would be golden.

JMO

Kepping it simple;

GS40

New Message
Please login to post a reply