Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

You say they received the results from hole 127. Did this come from the company or just an educated guess as you stated later in your post? Yes, I believe they have received some results, possibly many as you said; however you specifically stated hole 127. Was hole 127 rushed for assay?

I believe we all have to curb our enthusiasum a bit as it will take a little time to prove to the market the magnitude of this deposit; as I believe they have a master plan. Hence the bulk sample. There is no doubt the nugget effect is having a negative effect short term.....again hence the bulk sample which will take the fear out of investors (large Institutions) who are on the sidelines waiting to pounce. IMO it will be many results combined that will draw the clear picture as to how large this deposit really is and only then will investors realize the blue sky potential.

I sometimes post without thinking clearly as do others, and I guess that has to do with not having enough patience and not taking profit when we/I should have. But if you believe in this project and do have the patience, there may be a pot of gold....pardon the pun... at the end of the rainbow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply