Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

mtlgold - you wrote that actlabs does rush assays - sure they do, but do they do rush assays for the type of assaying that GNH does? NO. They would never be able to fire assay the cores and then re-assay the using the total pulp metallic method for all 5000 holes in <= 2 weeks.

The first part of the assay process is fire assay, which has 6 steps - splitting the rock, weighing the cores, mixing firing, cupelling and parting. This process in itself is a time consuming process. Then when this is done, and where warranted the core samples are re-assayed using the total pulp metallic method. Suffice to say it is a very time consuming process, what if all 5000 holes or the majority of holes need to be re-assayed? The fire assay process alone is time consuming for 5k holes, then add the total pulp metallic method and you have yourself a long wait. As per GNH's latest Exploration update:

The core samples undergo standard fire assaying on the first pass and, where warranted, are re-assayed using the total pulp metallic method. This process is time-consuming.

Do you think they would get the results of one hole, and deliver a NR to market based on one set of assays? GNH has stated in the past as many othe juniors have stated, when ALL results are back they will be released. There is no point of releasing partial results, as you would then complain - Well what are they hiding? Where are the rest of the results? Why is it taking so long? Why are only 150 holes reported and not 5000 holes? You can never win, some people just like to complain.

Maybe some of the experts can comment on the fire assay and total pulp metallic method - hoov? or others? I'm no pro.

As for my prediction that a glory hole would help our sp rocket - well I was wrong. I've seen other juniors release glory holes and their sp went up over 100% in one day, my prediction was wrong.

And finally you say that I wrote "ur" in my sentence and I commented on other peoples spelling mistake, well, if you had thought about it and tried to conclude why I wrote "ur", instead of "your", you would see that in fact "ur" is not a spelling mistake but rather a short form for "your". It is one thing to making a spelling "misstake", and its another to shorten a word from "your" to "ur" - this is not a spelling error. Many companies use this for their advertising, with such titles as "ur music" and "ur social network". But you like to split hairs and try to attack my posts for whatever reason, thats fine, just shows UR character.

TMl26

New Message
Please login to post a reply