Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

cantjustread in my opinion you're not wrong,however in order to get investors interested it would be in gnh's best interest to have NR beforehand.it would even the odds of the pps to rise.but it's thursday today friday is very seldom the right day to release news wether good or bad,so at this point what is our options.we're losing alot of shareholders because of empty promises and misleading people who know little of what they speak of and blame their failure on our hub leaders.

i take responsibility for my investments.if its not moving its just not moving simply,if you got your hopes up and all of a sudden your disappointed by all means sell.i myself am upset about the sp right now but im just hoping that FC got a plan and that our new chairman MR Stock is going to be of some use,because honnestly if we keep going like this theres not gonna be much left for the long run.and thats why im here.just my opinion.

im not getting to attached to gnh but i have high hopes,now this is juss becoming a tease the way we could hit .98 and drop to .50 in less than a freakin week.im frustrated i wont lie but i take it lie a man.you sell if your pissed or buy cuz u believe.

natural

New Message
Please login to post a reply