Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

and it is totally understandable. Geez, myself I had some friends buy in at 90 cents, and how do you think that makes me feel as they call me and ask what the %^&* is going on, and I just basically tell them to sit tight and not think about it. Hope I'm right? Who knows?

When you see your investment drop in half in a matter of a few weeks, who wouldn't be concerned. We see gold continuously going up and GNH continuously going down. What's going on? The gold is still in the ground and we are going to have more proven up soon. I think the market wants to see drilling assays which represent closer grades to the 2g/t that we have been talking about, because the first assays didn't come across that way. I'm quite sure that if they had we would have held up much better, but they didn't and people have been nervous even some longs and have sold to the sharks. As long as people are scared and sell into the bid our SP can be driven down. I'm trying very hard to just ignore our SP right now and to be patient letting our quality team do their work. If you focus only on the SP you will become a patient, and that is not good.

On a positive note, I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, I believe the bulk sampling has been started since yesterday on Snow White.

:) Skier

New Message
Please login to post a reply