Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Just wanna throw something out there, in which i am sure is a very bad idea but it sounds fun anyway. I was doing a little digging today trying to find companies that put out NR's about having 100 million tons at 1 g/t to 5 g/t and it got me feeling excited, being how rare it seems to be. I mean try googling it. Usually when you you find companies with a number like 100 million tons of ore its grades like .7-1.8... so if we have 3 g/t at 100 million tons in ascott, t1, t2 and snow white alone.. We are in seriously good shape. Look at how some of these SP's jump when they make the 100 million tons at so many g/t release. Anyways on to my silly idea.. The 100 million ton number which we all know about, has not been thrown out there in any official release.. (at least to my knowledge) so the market is generally unaware of this. Unless they are like us and read agoracom or talk with the company that is. But on a whole i think we can all agree most people dont know about it. Looking at how SP's jump when they hear numbers of 100 million tons at 2 g/t or whatever. What if we put out a NR that stated Golden hope will look to prove 100 million tons at historical average of 1.5-4g/t in these three zones alone in the the next 4-8 months? I cant help but think our SP will jump on this NR. OR at the very least seriously put a strong Floor under our SP.. Whats the harm if they are confident they can pull that number off? and once they do prove this, submit another NR saying that they have proven 100 million tons and are now looking to prove up tonnages in other zones? We could see another SP jump on that NR alone. Anyways just an idea.

New Message
Please login to post a reply