Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Re: CMP's Post

We should all remember that five months ago GNH was twelve cents. We had a moment of euphoria when all hands got over excited and pushed the price to nearly a dollar. I did not sell any, not that I wouldn't, it is just that I am not that astute. I mean who would not accept more shares for the same cash? We should also remember that this company has made it well known that they have a somewhat unique orebody that is nuggety and hard to evaluate. They have been dilligently drilling with one drill and very limited human resources. I have not personally talked to Frank or Sasha, but I have developed enough of a rapport with Hoov and Brattymack and Glorieux that I can trust their reports and I don't need to bother the company with the same questions.

Excellent post.

I believe that in the long run we'll be rewarded for our loyalty for not dumping our shares. I too did not sell any of my position. However the same cannot be said by our BOD's actions (unfortunately).

http://www.equedia.com/channel/financial.php?ownerId=5683&qm_page=47885

7 million shares in one day

After doing some DD, I had to ask myself if the dumping of shares by our BOD around .70 cent range encouraged this mass sell off? Trader's (especially day traders) & Institutions who hold this stock would notice a volume selling of shares and wasted no time to hop aboard the "sell train".

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply