Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

With all due respect to yellowknifer

"we must all realize that the most successful investor of all time, Warren Buffet, is only successful because he is patient. for those who do not have the patience, please sell me your shares."

Warren Buffet is successfull because he takes large positions and then holds his management accountable. It is a matter of governance. It is the responsibility of every shareholder, although, most people don't hold enough shares to be taken seriously. Mr Buffet does! I can assure you when he takes a stake in a company The management feels an increase in the average room temperature. He does not buy in and sit back Patiently waiting for results! He challenges management to excell and to search for ideas and to reach new heights for the organization. If a company doesn't perform he is the first to the exit!

As far as selling you my shares I wasn't aware that my only option is to accept what is, or leave the room.

I don't think so!..................... It is my right and my obligation to question. Especially in a publicly traded company.........and as part of the questioning process you have stated that you know why the company hasn't changed labs but...." they have very good reason for this which i will not discuss " ......seems you have information the rest of us don't? And I'm being told that as a shareholder I can't ask a question on this board to get an answer you seemingly have?

This board is the exact place that we as owners should ask tough questions of our company. That is what this board should be about! It has nothing to do with how stockhouse is run but rather how we should conduct ourselves in a respectfull manner....BUT .....we should never stop asking and challenging. Most people here actually lurk rather than post because they are intimidated to ask a question exactly because they feel it isn't their right. I'm telling them it is! .....and you don't have to sell your shares as the only option to not being happy with what your being told!

All due respect Danny, I have also been in business since a young age and my compny isn't exactly a Macs Milk. I sit on several boards of companies, charities and political organizations. My comments, questions and observations were reasonable and fair under the circumstances. Telling someone to .......sell their shares if they don't like it......is the equivilent of asking someone for their resignation. That sir....is arrogant.

carry

New Message
Please login to post a reply